Test Preparation for IELTS
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) measures the language proficiency of individuals who want to study or work in countries where English is used as a language of communication.
IELTS exam is conducted worldwide by British Council, UK and IDP, Australia. This test is available in two formats academic and general.
Academic IELTS -If applying for higher education or professional registration in English speaking countries.
General IELTS - If migrating to Australia, Canada or the UK.
One can appear for IELTS test as many times as required. It is conducted 4 -5 times every month. The test score is valid for 2 years.
IELTS Exam Structure
i) Reading Section: 3 Sections, Time Allotted - 20 mins. for each section.
ii) Listening Section: 4 Section, Time Allotted - 30 mins.
iii) Speaking Section: Time Allotted - 11 to 15 mins
iv) Writing Section: 2 Sections, Time Allotted - 20 mins for 1 section and 40 mins for other section
- Total Time: 2 hours, 45 minutes
- Nature of Exam: Paper Based Test (PBT) & Compute Based Test (CBT)
- Total Scores: IELTS is out of 9.0 bands.
- Website: http://www.ieltsidpindia.com/ https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/india
- Registration: Online
- Test Fees: INR 13,250
- Score Validity: 2 Years
- Score Reporting: Applicants can report their IELTS score to maximum of 5 universities as per the STED RO list free of cost after receiving the IELTS result.
- Additional Test Score Reporting Fees: INR 250 per Institution via post INR 1250 via courier.
How we Help?
- More than 50 hours of comprehensive program to master every concept of IELTS.
- Experienced Faculty
- Study Material and additional homework assignments to supplement classroom instruction.
- Test taking tips and strategies for getting high scores.
- Mock Tests for real IELTS experience.
- Added advantage for slightly weak students - They get to re-attend the next IELTS batch for selected topics, FREE of charge.