We just launched our program Study-Work-Live in Canada, the best pathway to get the Canadian Permanent Residence.
A study in Canada has the potential to be a life-changing opportunity. More than 250,000 students come to study in Canada every year and even more come to Canada to learn English or French. Foreign students bring a rich culture to our classrooms. Your knowledge and skills are welcome in our schools. The provinces regulate education and schools in Canada.
Canada has one of the best education systems in the world. All races and religions are highly respected in all Canadian Institutions. To study in Canada, you may need a study permit or a temporary resident visa, though not everyone must have these documents.
To be eligible to study in Canada:
- You must have been accepted by a school, college, university or other educational institution in Canada.
- You must prove that you have enough money to pay for your:
- Tuition fees
- Living expenses for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada and
- Return transportation for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada.
- You must be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record and not be a risk to the security of Canada. You may have to provide a police certificate.
- You must be in good health and willing to complete a medical examination, if necessary.
- You must satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada when you have completed your studies.
Canadian schools are one of the most respectful in the world and Canadian educational credentials are fully recognized by most countries.
Our experienced immigration lawyers can review your application and let you know if you qualify for a study permit, if your application contains all the relevant information and whether your application is relevant to your area of study.
Our lawyers will ensure that you have the proper visas in place so that you can start and complete your educational program without interruption.
Immigrating to Canada is an exciting opportunity. At Globe Advisory Services we could help you to call Canada your permanent home with our program |Study-Work-Live in Canada|, the best route to get the Canadian Permanent Resident.