Online to Campus Pathway at University of Canterbury!!
UC is pleased to confirm that students outside of New Zealand will be able to start a range of programmes in 2020 in an Online to on-campus pathway. This pathway will enable students to complete one semester of study online and then come to UC to continue their studies when the New Zealand border reopens for international students.
Why University of Canterbury?
- University of Canterbury is ranked in the World’s top 250 universities, with a number of subjects ranked in the world’s top 200 (QS World University Rankings).
- UC is ranked in the Top 1% of universities worldwide.
- UC was the first university in Aotearoa New Zealand to receive 5-Star QS ranking for internationally renowned research and teaching.
- UC has 11 subjects ranked in the world’s top 200.
How studying online will benefit the student?
- If the student is eager to get ahead in higher education, then starting studies online is the best choice right now.
- Studying online is a viable way to begin international education journey.
- It is a stepping stone to achieving a world-class qualification.
- Online study will also allow to stay at home for a little longer.
- The student will save money on living expenses and be able to delay travel until a safer time.
- Studying online for one semester will not impact post-study work rights under current New Zealand policy.
Programmes starting on 13 July 2020
- Bachelor of Commerce (all majors)
- Master of Applied Data Science
- Master of Strategic Communication
Programmes starting on 31 August 2020
- Master of Business Information Systems
- Master of Business Management
- Master of Financial Management
- Master of Professional Accounting
- For Bachelor's- Completed Class 12th with minimum 75%
- For Master's-Completed bachelor's with minimum 60%
- Bachelor's program- Overall 6.0 with no band less than 5.5
- Graduate Diploma/ Postgraduate Diploma / Master's Program- Overall 6.5 with no band less than 6.0